Precor TRM 445
Precor TRM 445
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Treadmills are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series is club-proven reliability in a treadmill personalized for your home.
You want the absolute best from yourself and your fitness equipment. The 445 is our top-of-the-line treadmill with a full set of features and fitness center quality construction. Precor technology helps you achieve maximum benefit from your exercise. Thoughtful design features anticipate those little things that make your workout easier and more enjoyable.
- Shock Absorption: Ground Effects® Impact Control System
- Shock Absorption Description: Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Special Stride Support: Integrated Footplant Technology™
- Special Stride Support Description: Exclusive to Precor and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant Technology™ reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
- Handlebars: Premium full length
- Storage: Oversize water bottle and accessory pockets.
- Console Type: 7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.
- Speed and Incline Changes: Lever style Motion Controls
- Personalized Suggested Workout: Yes, based on your goal focus
- User IDs: User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations.
- Number of User IDs: 4
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 4
- Options Key: Yes, change options DURING your workout including duration, target heart rate, graphing, SmartRate® and even change your workout to help you get a more effective workout.
- Pace Feature: Yes, allows you to save your distance workout (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) and automatically adjusts pace and incline the next time you run it.
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: Be Fit: Intervals 1-1, 2-1, 4-1; Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Cardio, Lose Weight: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Fat Burn, Push Performance: Intervals 1-4, 1-2; Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned: Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Go The Distance: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Fitness Test, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 23
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Segment Time, Finish Time
- Total Distance, Elevation Gain, Distance Remaining, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed
- Calories, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METs, Watts, Current HR, Current Zone, Average HR, Max HR, Target HR, Time in Zone, Graphs: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 27
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Distance, Total Elevation Gain, Average Pace, Average Speed, Total Calories, Average Calories/Minute, Average Calories/Hour, Average HR, Maximum HR, Time in Zone, VO2 Max
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 12
- Workout Tracking: Yes, gives each User ID weekly workout statistics and can automatically upload every workout to Preva®.
- Preva® Workout Tracking: Yes
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Full audio control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging
- Android Compatibility: Charging
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: Yes, through USB port
- Equipment Settings: Units, Date, Time, Model, Default workout duration
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: Yes
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: 2% decline - 15% incline
- Running Surface: (L X W)56 X 22 inches / 142 X 56 cm
- Belt Specifications: Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
- Belt Lubrication: Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
- Deck Composition: Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
- Deck Thickness: 1 inch / 2.54 cm
- Reversible Deck: Deck can be reversed for double life
- Rollers: Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
- Frame: Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous duty
- Lift: Lift unit generates up to 1000 lbs (453.5 kg) of thrust
- Step-up Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width: 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height: 59.5 inches / 151 cm
- Equipment Weight: 358 lbs / 163 kg
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 10 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year