Precor TRM 425
Precor TRM 425
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Treadmills are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series is club-proven reliability in a treadmill personalized for your home.
You don't have to choose between the convenience of a workout at home and the quality of a fitness center exercise experience. The 425 is club-quality equipment that's built to go the distance. Precor exclusive Ground Effects® Impact Control System and Integrated Footplant Technology™ cushion joints and support your stride so you run or walk safer. Lots of workout options will keep you motivated and working toward your fitness goals.
- Shock Absorption: Ground Effects® Impact Control System
- Shock Absorption Description: Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Special Stride Support: Integrated Footplant Technology™
- Special Stride Support Description: Exclusive to Precor and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant Technology™ reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
- Handlebars: Premium full length
- Storage: Oversize water bottle and accessory pockets.
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- Speed and Incline Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: No
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 0
- Options Key: Yes, DURING your workout, "Workouts" key lets you change your workout type and "Enter" lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- Pace Feature: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Aerobic, Basic HRC, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Random, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 9
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Calories, Calories/Minute, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, SmartRate® Zone, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Speed
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- Workout Tracking: No
- Preva® Workout Tracking: No
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: No
- Equipment Settings: Safety Code, Units, Default workout duration, Maximum speed, Pause time, Cool Down time, Maximum incline
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: Yes
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: 2% decline to 15% incline
- Running Surface: (L X W)56 X 22 inches / 142 X 56 cm
- Belt Specifications: Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
- Belt Lubrication: Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
- Deck Composition: Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
- Deck Thickness: 1 inch / 2.54 cm
- Reversible Deck: Deck can be reversed for double life
- Rollers: Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
- Frame: Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous duty
- Lift: Lift unit generates up to 1000 lbs (453.5 kg) of thrust
- Step-up Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width: 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height: 59.5 inches / 151 cm
- Equipment Weight: 358 lbs / 163 kg
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 10 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year