Precor TRM 243
Precor TRM 243
Looking for fitness equipment that feels great, is reliable, lasts for years and keeps you engaged? The new Energy™ Series Treadmills provide a fitness center quality workout in the convenience of your home. With technology adapted from our commercial-grade models, these treadmills have design and convenience features that will help you reach your fitness goals faster and enjoy your workouts more.
The 243 puts you in control of your fitness. The color LCD touch console suggests workouts based on your goals and progress, and lets you select what information to display. Your workouts are more enjoyable too, with console controls for your music player and a USB port that charges your mobile device while you work out. Responsive and intuitive lever style Motion Controls for speed and incline are just like those used on our health club models.
- Shock Absorption: Energy Stride™
- Shock Absorption Description: Energy Stride™ Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
- Special Stride Support: None
- Special Stride Support Description: None
- Handlebars: Full length
- Storage: Water bottle and accessory pockets.
- Console Type: 7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.
- Speed and Incline Changes: Lever style Motion Controls
- Personalized Suggested Workout: Yes, based on your goal focus
- User IDs: User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations.
- Number of User IDs: 4
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 4
- Options Key: Yes, change options DURING your workout including duration, target heart rate, graphing, SmartRate® and even change your workout to help you get a more effective workout.
- Pace Feature: Yes, allows you to save your distance workout (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) and automatically adjusts pace and incline the next time you run it.
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: Be Fit: Intervals 1-1, 2-1, 4-1; Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Cardio
- Lose Weight: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Fat Burn, Push Performance: Intervals 1-4, 1-2; Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned: Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus
- Go The Distance: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Fitness Test, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 23
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Segment Time, Finish Time
- Total Distance, Elevation Gain, Distance Remaining, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed
- Calories, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METs, Watts, Current HR, Current Zone, Average HR, Max HR, Target HR, Time in Zone, Graphs: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 27
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Distance, Total Elevation Gain, Average Pace, Average Speed, Total Calories, Average Calories/Minute, Average Calories/Hour, Average HR, Maximum HR, Time in Zone, VO2 Max
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 12
- Workout Tracking: Yes, gives each User ID weekly workout statistics and can automatically upload every workout to Preva®.
- Preva® Workout Tracking: Yes
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Full audio control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging
- Android Compatibility: Charging
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: Yes, through USB port
- Equipment Settings: Units, Date, Time, Model, Default workout duration
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: No
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% to 15% incline
- Running Surface: (L X W)57 X 20 inches / 145 X 51 cm
- Belt Specifications: Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
- Belt Lubrication: Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
- Deck Composition: Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
- Deck Thickness: 1 inch / 2.54 cm
- Reversible Deck: No
- Rollers: Precision-machined, steel rollers with belt guides to keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
- Frame: Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous duty
- Lift: Lift unit generates up to 700 lbs (349.2 kg) of thrust
- Step-up Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 81 inches / 206 cm
- Width: 33 inches / 82 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 238 lbs / 108 kg
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 5 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year