Precor TRM 223
Precor TRM 223
Looking for fitness equipment that feels great, is reliable, lasts for years and keeps you engaged? The new Energy™ Series Treadmills provide a fitness center quality workout in the convenience of your home. With technology adapted from our commercial-grade models, these treadmills have design and convenience features that will help you reach your fitness goals faster and enjoy your workouts more.
If you are seeking a stable, reliable and fully featured treadmill, the 223 is the answer. Touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring, 10 preset workouts add variety to your fitness routine, speed and incline controls from our commercial series and no required maintenance come standard. The 223 will help keep you moving toward your fitness goals.
- Shock Absorption: Energy Stride™
- Shock Absorption Description: Energy Stride™ Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
- Special Stride Support: None
- Special Stride Support Description: None
- Handlebars: Full length
- Storage: Water bottle and accessory pockets.
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- Speed and Incline Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: No
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 0
- Options Key: Yes, DURING your workout, "Workouts" key lets you change your workout type and "Enter" lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- Pace Feature: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Aerobic, Basic HRC, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Random, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 9
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Calories, Calories/Minute, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, SmartRate® Zone, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Speed
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- Workout Tracking: No
- Preva® Workout Tracking: No
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: No
- Equipment Settings: Safety Code, Units, Default workout duration, Maximum speed, Pause time, Cool Down time, Maximum incline
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: No
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% to 15% incline
- Running Surface: (L X W)57 X 20 inches / 145 X 51 cm
- Belt Specifications: Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
- Belt Lubrication: Maintenance-free, dry silicone lubrication
- Deck Composition: Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
- Deck Thickness: 1 inch / 2.54 cm
- Reversible Deck: No
- Rollers: Precision-machined, steel rollers with belt guides to keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
- Frame: Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous duty
- Lift: Lift unit generates up to 700 lbs (349.2 kg) of thrust
- Step-up Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 81 inches / 206 cm
- Width: 33 inches / 82 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 238 lbs / 108 kg
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 5 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year