Precor EFX 423
Precor EFX 423
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Ellipticals are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series is club-proven reliability in an Elliptical personalized for your home.
Millions of exercisers love the smooth and fluid feel of Precor ellipticals. The stationary handlebars on the EFX® 423 puts the focus on the large muscles in your legs and glutes. The 423 provides a natural, low-impact workout that helps you get results. With 10 preset workouts, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring and 20 levels of resistance, you’ll have lots of options for personalization and tools to track your workouts.
- CrossRamp® Technology: With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry™, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Movement: Motorized variable
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: 15°-40°
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: 1 - 20
- Ramp Material: Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Fixed, for lower-body focus
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic Eddy Current Resistance
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin: Yes
- Storage: Oversize water bottle holder, 2 remote control/phone holders, magazine holder.
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- CrossRamp and Resistance Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: No
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 0
- Options Key: Yes, DURING your workout, "Workouts" key lets you change your workout type and "Enter" lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- Pace Feature: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Basic HRC, Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 10
- Accelerator Workouts: Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Calories, Calories/Min, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, SmartRate® Zone, Distance, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Resistance, CrossRamp®, % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Strides/Min
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- Workout Tracking: No
- Preva® Workout Tracking: No
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: No
- Equipment Settings: Default workout time, Max workout time, Max pause time, max cool down time, Configuration (model), Max CrossRamp
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: Yes
- SmartRate: Yes
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 84 inches / 213 cm
- Width: 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height: 67 inches / 171 cm
- Equipment Weight: 210 lbs / 95 kg
- Equipment: Plug In
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 50/60 Hz
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 10 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year