Precor EFX 245
Precor EFX 245
Looking for fitness equipment that feels great, is reliable, lasts for years and keeps you engaged? The new Energy™ Series Ellipticals provide a fitness center quality workout in the convenience of your home. With technology adapted from our commercial-grade models, these ellipticals have design and convenience features that will help you reach your fitness goals faster and enjoy your workouts more.
The EFX® 245 brings Precor technology to your fingertips and the smooth feel of a fitness center elliptical into your home. Personalize the display of the color touch console, make listening to your favorite tunes easier with the on-screen music controls and console headphone jack. Let the EFX® choose a workout for you based on your goals and progress or select one of the 25 preset workouts or 16 that you create. Comprehensive heart rate monitoring and premium club-style controls for ramp angle and resistance.
- CrossRamp® Technology: With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry™, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Movement: Motorized variable
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: 15°-25°
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: 1 - 8
- Ramp Material: Welded steel, covered with a silver powder coat finish
- Handlebars: Moving and Fixed, for total-body workout
- Resistance System: Magnetic resistance
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin: Yes
- Storage: Combination water bottle/ remote control holder.
- Console Type: 7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.
- CrossRamp and Resistance Changes: Lever style Motion Controls
- Personalized Suggested Workout: Yes, based on your goal focus
- User IDs: User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations.
- Number of User IDs: 4
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 4
- Options Key: Yes, change options DURING your workout including duration, target heart rate, graphing, SmartRate® and even change your workout to help you get a more effective workout.
- Pace Feature: Yes, allows you to save your distance workout (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) and automatically adjusts CrossRamp and resistance the next time you run it.
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: Be Fit: Intervals 1-1, 2-1, 4-1; Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Cardio, Lose Weight: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Fat Burn, Push Performance: Intervals 1-4, 1-2; Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned: Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus
- Go The Distance: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Fitness Test, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 24
- Accelerator Workouts: Total Body Interval, Hill Climb, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Segment Time, Finish Time
- Total Distance, Total Strides, Elevation Gain, Distance Remaining, Strides/Min, Avg Strides/Min
- Calories, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METs, Watts, Current HR, Current Zone, Average HR, Max HR, Target HR, Time in Zone, Graphs: Strides Per Minute (SPM), CrossRamp(R), Heart Rate, CrossRamp(R), Resistance
- % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 27
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Distance, Total Strides, Total Elevation Gain, Average Strides/Minute, Total Calories, Average Calories/Minute, Average Calories/Hour, Average HR, Maximum HR, Time in Zone, VO2 Max
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 12
- Workout Tracking: Yes, gives each User ID weekly workout statistics and can automatically upload every workout to Preva®.
- Preva® Workout Tracking: Yes
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Full audio control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging
- Android Compatibility: Charging
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: Yes, through USB port
- Equipment Settings: Units, Date, Time, Model, Default workout duration
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: No
- SmartRate: Yes
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 76 inches / 193 cm
- Width: 29 inches / 74 cm
- Height: 65 inches / 165 cm
- Equipment Weight: 214 lbs / 80 kg
- Equipment: Plug In
- U.S. & Canada: 120 VAC120V, 50/60 Hz
- Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 5 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year